Saturday 30 July 2011

no more

just had a great talk about life and it made me realize that money and all the expensive clothes are worthless and all I want is peace and good energy, to help people and travel. I think lately I was becoming such a snob, but literally but almost. I love the feeling when you realize that you were so wrong all this time and that is only up to you to change the way you are living. Now I just want different thing. More important things in life. Be more happy and creative with more energy than I am now. Because I know that we cant live in the past or future, we must be in present and be the best we can be. ! Cos a lot of the time I don't feel that I am being 100% me. Just more confidence and I will be a great person. All this pointless things that I am doing sometimes are so stupid and today I really don't understand what makes me do them. I want to learn every day and I fail to do so. I want to create and I don't get to do that. And loads of other things that I would love to do and just don't even bother to try. From today I want to be the best I can be and be all 100% myself and enjoy everything I do. No more laziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment