Wednesday 2 January 2013

2013 hair trends ! making a decision.


So a new year, means a new me. So cliche' ! But I do feel like a change is needed in my life, and why not to change up my hair a bit, it can't happen without inspiration..

Going platinum: white blonde hair colour.

  

Hair colour can change - can redefine - your look. And if there's a colour that truly makes a statement, it's a bold platinum blonde. For 2012 and 2013 it's a colour that fits neatly with retro revivals and modern fashion alike.


I've always been tempting on taking a risk and go white blonde, however never could do it because of how much effort it takes to get the right colour and how bad is for the hair. Hmmm maybe maybe, very tempted... 

Long hair 
first of all, im absolutely inlove with these hairstyles and the hair colour! As my hair is quite long and i dont want to chop all off, I am planning on getting layers and just go for a very textured hairstyle.
Or just go short??!


Ok Ok I think I decided... I am going to get layers and go lighter. I think .

No comments:

Post a Comment